It all starts with a quality install.
Properly installed floors are the foundation of a beautiful finish. Wood is a natural product and must acclimate to its environment. Taking the time to acclimate the wood and properly install it into your home will ensure a lasting floor.
Wood Tiger Floors has an extensive background in installing all types of flooring in multiple applications. View the installation gallery here.
We offer master level skill and a vast knowledge of installation. Wood Tiger has years of experience with virtually every type of flooring install:
• Solid 3/4 or pre-finished material
• nail or glue floating installs
• wide plank floors
• reclaimed and salvaged floors
• distressed floors
• hand scraped floors
• high end customizations including inlay
• fine detailing such as borders and herringbone parquet
Wood choices include the following:
• traditional hardwoods, like oak and maple.
• exotic hardwoods such as tiger wood and mahogany
• eco-conscious options like cork or bamboo.
If there is a particular type of flooring you’d like, Wood Tiger Floors owner Tim would love to talk to you. He is a skilled wood floor craftsman with a special interest in custom floors.
Wood Tiger brings you a higher quality install. Time and care is taken to artistically lay out the floor creating a continuous flow throughout the home. We provide our clients with expert knowledge of product and honest advice to help in choosing the best option for your new floor.